Herbal blends

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katiecrna

Reaction score
Anyone have any thoughts or opinions on these herbal blends? I'm looking at vita-licious essentials, never heard of it before and I never see anyone mention them.

i'v never really given my rabbit herbal blends, the only herbs Andy has ever gotten is rosemary and basil ;)

Herbal blends can be a great thing to mix into hay to encourage foraging, or to hide in toilet paper tubes or paper bags as something they have to work for. Good for a treat, but shouldn't be over done in my opinion as many herbs have medicinal properties and while safe, it's best not to over do it. Treat only :)

Yeah.. Mine just get straight-up herbs. My parents grew a LOT of mint this summer (it keeps mice out of your house! We live on a farm, and our garage has chicken and cow food, and mice love it. Not this year, fellas!) They didn't have a single mouse all summer, and my buns have been happily feasting with minty fresh bunny breath! They also love Basil, parsley, and cilantro. I didn't know they could have Rosemary. I'll try that next! ^_^

Latest posts

Back