Been a bit...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cher

Reaction score
Salutations, a small explanation as to why Ihavent been doing the usual lurking~I took a mini vacation from mychildren (both...the ones I teach English toand my two"girls" at home) and galavanted off to Japan. OH the anxiety I sufferedwith leaving them at home..but upon my arrival home~Jezebel actuallyallowed me to pick her up and almost thought about cuddling :p

But then that brief moment disappeared *sigh*

I had a friend here take care of them, and left him VERY detailed notesas to what to do and how to do it...even though he had been over beforeso I could physically show him, ya cant be too careful..well.......afew things...

He told me that my method of clapping and saying "Go home" in EnglishDOES NOT get them back in their cage, so he said he tried itin Chinese, and proclaimed to me "Can you believe it ? They don'tunderstand Chinese!!"

How I laughed~we were sitting down having coffee discussing how heenjoyed his new job as bunnysitter when he got a very serious look onhis face and leaned across the table (maybe to make sure nobody waslistening) looked around, dropped his voice and said to me "I dont know how to tell you this....but......I think your bunnies eatlitter!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA (can you tell this was his fist time?) Ahh well, all wasgood with them, I think he spoiled them he was so concerned with doinga good job...THEY told him when it was play time, and when it was timeto go home :)

Take Care everyone *wave Carolyn*

Jade'n'Jezebel and of course ME (Cher)

OH OH OH and Carolyn as if you havent done enoughfor thelikes of me,would you be so kind as to helpme outwith the pic of those two under my sign in name, instead of that PINKnasty tree?

Sounds like a well deserved excitingvacation! Loved to hear thetrials andtribulationsof a neophyte bunny sitter :)

Pam N.

I was wondering when you'd ask about an Avatar,Ms. HB104! I think the one of the two little sweetheartscuddled up together would be the best, don't you?

I've missed ya, Cher! I'm glad you're back!:) I love your sense of humor. It always brightensmy day. Hope you had fun. So, Jezgave youa brief snuggle and then realized she was mad at you for leaving andwent back to the guilt trip, ey? Well, Good ForHer! She can't be that easily won over,yaknow! Ya think you can just waltz in and out andnot getAttitude?! *laughs* I'm so gladyou're back. Sounds like you had gotten a good bunnysittertoo.It's always good to have someone you can relyon. I haven't had tofind a sitter for Tuckeryet,and I don't know Who I'd have doit.Actually, I'm sure my mom would do it.

Pam?Michelle? Can you make this pictureHB104's Avatar? THANK YOU foryour help.

Welcome Welcome Welcome Back, HB104! Again, you're presence was very much noticed and missed.

-Carolyn

Heart1.jpg

Carolyn wrote:
Welcome Welcome Welcome Back, HB104! Again, you're presence was very much noticed and missed.

-Carolyn
Whew! Just got back from shearing Angoras and need a break, so I thought I'd do the avatar now :)

Try this avatar HB104 -- let me know if it's too large and I'll decrease the size.

Pam N.

Satin1AA.jpg

OH OH OH thank-you, going to check it now :)

awwww, no Mam-it exceeds 64 pixles (AND, I figured out how to do thison a Chinese character comp) wow, I dont even understand characters LOL

Here it is again (a little smaller) -- I try tokeep them as big as I possibly can so they have the bestresolution. Let me know if this one works -- if not, we cango smaller :)

Spidereye6.jpg

Hehe, well since they are born and raised inTaiwan ROC-you can never be sure they might of picked up some Chinesewhen youngings!

Since I am an English speaker with only a smatter of Chinese, I doubtthey will be bilingual bunnies though :(OH OH I am an Englishteacher here if it clears up why'O'why they might know both languages..

Cher

Well after trying for 20 min to figure out on THIS comp how to uploadthe fliddyflappin pic, it wont allow me-still exceeds 64 pixels. Thankyou soo much for trying though Pam, I really really really appreciateit ;)

Hi Cher, glad that you had a goodtrip. Thank goodness that you found a good bunnysitter. I do not chime in on the forum often butIdo try to read the posts. I have to agree with Carolyn, yourposts are fun to read. It seems like your 2 buns are alwaysup to something! They are just as cute as their names and Ilove that picture of them! I know that feeling of leavingyour buns behind. I have 2. The boys name isTrouble and the girls name is Trixie. They are named fortheir personalities. Trixie is so sweet and loving but shecan be sneaky at times. She is also the boss of thebunnies. Trouble has mellowed some since he has beenfixed. He is a busy Bunnie in his cage and loves to move hishousehold items around. He still looks for thingsto get into and can surprise me at times. They are over 2years old now and have mellowed out some. They are fun andsuch good company. Glad that you are back. Talk toyou later.:D Beckie

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OH how I love it when things work....

thanks again Pam and Bunnymommy :)

Latest posts

Back