Please tell me this isn't true.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stormey

Reaction score
I just read on the internet that a male rabbit can impregnate a female rabbit up to three weeks after he has been neutered, please tell me this is false, the vet said nothing about this.:foreheadsmack:

We waited three weeks and the rabbits are six years old, how long are you suppose to wait ?

What are the odds that he can get her pregnant are we talking a million to one ? They have been together a week should I separate them or has the deed been done? Is it ok to have a six year old female fixed or is the surgery too risky at six?

Thanks for the help.

I'd leave them together at this point and go on from there. What's done is done and you can't change that. You'll know in a month if the deed was done or not.

I agree with oakridgerabbits

Highly unlikely she's going to get pregnant for the first time at 6years.

Thanks everyone for the info, god I hope not, the last thing I need right now is fifteen baby rabbits. Anyway I think I'm ok because she does most of the mounting anyway, :rabbithop lol.

If the deed has been done, prepare yourself for some gross sitings, my 3yr old Ducth was breed at her old home and she toke 3 mths to give birth, she went into labour and well it got stuck I pulled it out and it look pretty disgusting~ tell me if you want a pic~ she gave birth again and ate that one before I could stop her she then proceeded to have another this one was alive for 6hours before it died from unknow reasons. She has to have 2 big surgerys, she has had 1 and she is okay she has at least 3 kits left in her so they will be taken out on Thursday while being de sexed :), I hope he didn't do the deed but a 6yr old dosent have very good chances of getting preggers :)

Latest posts

Back