Carpet Muncher

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Harvey has recently taken to pulling up fibers from the carpet. So much fun to pull them up! However it is ruining the carpet and we worry she might ingest some. Is there any way to stop this behavior? She has towels to pull apart and chew sticks to knaw on but nothing compares to pulling up carpet fibers. Help!

I gave her access to the carpet area on purpose so she could run. Her room is tiled and the hall is wood so she can't run on those. On the carpet she can do bunny 500s and binky like a bunny possessed. she loves her time in the livingroom. Shes in such great shape now that she can do a binky over 3 feet straight up in the air. It's hilarious watching a Flemish Giant jump as high as my waist! So, I guess I'll put up with chewed carpet.

Our bunny room is all tile, but, I go to home depot and buy roll ends at a discount and put it down over the tile. It's inexpensive and easily replaced and it is in Their room! We had a Checkered Giant that was almost 20 pounds (she was livestock) and it was amazing to see how far and high she could leap too.

Latest posts

Back