Can funny smells go through the internet?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnyman666

RIP little Trixie
Reaction score
No bunny talks here no more. Makes me sad :(

Dumpy finally gets his feets chopped on Wednesday. Dumpy needs his bunny friends and most importantly ME to pull their bunniness together and get his feets better. Dumpy loves ALL of us and needs us for his time in need.

Love,

Trix

Dumpy's vets inject him with nighty nite drugs, then take this machine and do weeeerd things to his heel. Then he hops around on one foot. I thinks I calls him Skip. Then he gets the other foots dones.

I asks cos nobunny really talks heres no mores. I thought I smelleded funny or somethings like that.

I will updates you with Dumpy's progress.

Love,

Trix

Uppy dates:

Dumpy was all drugged up, but he petted me. Mummers is feeding me. Dumpy took me to the main level of the hutch; I need him, he needs me.

I think despite Dumpy being ancient, he wills be okay.

Love,

Trix

Tanks, Clemmie!!!!

Really liked your pix on your blog, as well.

Dumpy is sleeping out here with me. I gave the old man a lick or ten. He's fab for a really, really old man!

Love,

Trix

Uppy Dates:

Dumpy is watching TV with me. I didn't wants his feets chopped on, but him being home with me is AWESOME!!!!! We have nanners, grapes, raisins, craisins, and lots of hugs and kisses.

Love,

Trix

Latest posts

Back