Potential NE Rabbit Rescue Network FB Page?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right forum or not, but wanted to throw an idea out there. Does anyone currently run or support a rabbit rescue or health type page on FB? I've been struggling to find ways to help rabbits in my area. The closest all rabbit shelter is in MA over an hour from me so it would be tough to volunteer. I tried seeing if I could foster but apparently you have to jump through hoops to foster a MA rabbit in a different state. I had an idea about starting a New England rabbit network page where I could share rabbits in the NE region at shelters or owned by people locally. I would also share bunny tips of course. I haven't seen a group or page like this specifically but if you have please share. I'm desperately trying to give back to shelters since my two buns came from a rescue.

I guess I'm looking for advice to start out. I know I have to gain a huge following to make it worth it. Ideas are welcome!

Latest posts

Back