Mean people

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
Here's my story of the day, this just makes me so mad and reminds me how cruel people can be.

I'm walking back to school after lunch and in the parking lot is a jackrabbit, being chased by 5 guys, at the other end of the parking lot,the only other place there is no fencing, are 4 more guys, alltormenting this little bunny! Chasing it and scaring it. :XIwas so mad at them for doing that. And just as I was about to riskbeing late for class and having to explain to the principle exactly whyI was late, the little jack rabbit out smarted all 9 guys by crawlingunder a fence and right between one of the guys legs. It made me laughjust to know that rabbits really are smarter then some high schoolstudents! I'm still mad about it, poor little bunny, maybe it justlooked like Mocha and that's why it bugged me so much. (I was actuallyworried it was Mocha as I live about 3 minutes away from the school, Ithought I might have been careless and let him get loose, thankfully Ididn't.)

aww-thats terrible! i dont understandwhy people cant just leave all the little critters alone, they dont doanything to anyone! wonderful & funny that he got away!

Hi Laura,

Back in the 60's, there was a guy that was named Timothy O'Leary. Iforget exactly what drug he was famous for making, but he was quitewell known for it. I think it might have been LSD.

He had a house in a nearby town. The Beatles were known to have come tohis parties. I believe he's long since dead and you aren't supposed totrespass. Of course, being kids, we did one day to get a peak at thismansion of his.

Upon driving into this most elaborate estate, one of the firstbigger-than-life statues that greets you is of three little boys, alllooking very evil. Not cherubs at all!! They're faces are down rightscarey they're so twisted looking. As these 3 boys are on top of a log,they've discovered a rabbit coming out of the end, and the freeze-framestatue has one of the boys gleefully laughing as he's causing greatdistress and pain to the rabbit as he's pulling the rabbit's ears ashard as he can in what looks like is about to be torture for thisanimal now that they've gotten their hands on it.

It's the sickest display I've ever seen and for the Life of me, I can'tfigure out Why someone would think that art and Why another wouldpurchase it.

I'm glad that this statue wasn't real, and I'm glad that your little jackrabbit buddy got away.

There's all kinds in the world! That's one of the reasons why I like rabbit people so much. They are so opposite that.

Thanks for sharing your story, and give Mocha and Spice some extrakisses tonight knowing that they will always be taken care of.

-Carolyn

On another note relating to Spice, the littletwirp decided he was finally going to let me pet his belly today.:DHe's never let me or anyone else do that before, but todayhe was all stretched out and he let me pet him for an hour before myarm got tired and I decided I had made Mocha jealous enough. It's veryrewarding to know that he is really starting to trust me a lot. :)

Yeah, had those kids so much as layed a hand on that rabbit, (which Idoubt they would ever have managed to do) they would have had me todeal with. I can't stand people who torment little helpless animalslike that. I was most afraid they would frighten him to death,literally. :(

Hi M&SMom,

Well, it's funny that the jackrabbit made 'dumb bunnies' out of the idiots.

I'd say you've passed all of Spice's trust tests with flying colors! Congratulations!

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back