what was your oddest dream?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katt

Reaction score
i am the queen of strange when it comes to dreams and i am wondering if i am the only one out there!

my best one to date is that i am walking around an amusementparkand the entire time i am walking around thereis the 3 foot blackbeta fish fallowing me around(it wasswimming in the air) speaking spanish. . .i personally don't speakspanish, so for all i know it was telling me the meaning of life orsomething and i completely missed out. . . but that is the entiredream, me walking around the amusement park with a talking betta fishfallowing me. . .

last night i had a rather strange dream about a spider (*shivers*anything with a spider is more like a nightmare), it was the size of myfist. . .and when angry it rattled it's butt like a rattlesnake. . .atone point things turned a little crazy when the spider started to talkto a shrink about all it's life problems. . . it was laying on a couchand everything. . .

i think that my mind wants me to be a dr. dolittle because in my dream animals are constantly talking. . .

i also have dreams were i am running away from someone trying to murder me. . .

so, am i the only one out there with crazy dreams?

Oh, you're definitely not alone in this...

I have crazy dreams ALL THE TIME...rarely do I remember the contentenough to be able to explain them to anyone...mostly because they're sotwisted around and weird, it's hard for me to figure out what evenhappened!

Hehe...love the fish dream...and in case you're wondering...the answer's 42, hehe!! :D

(The answer to life, the universe, and everything...think Hitchhiker's Guide. :D)

I have weird dreams every night. I had a dreamonce that I was a Victorian vampire... mouse. I also have had dreamsabout killing zombies in a large warehouse with lots of stairs.

I had a weird dream last night about a couple of strange bloodthirstydogs, I ran from them and hid ina room with a big steel door.The room was covered in gore and the closet had all sorts of longshelves in it, I was going through the stuff on the shelves, when theowner came in. He asked me to have a drink with him and his friends, anancient old man, a strange dwarf, and a talking rabbit. We drank astrange green liquid and were smoking out of pipes. In the real world Idon't smoke or drink. There was more before this and afterwards, but Ican't really remember any of it.

~Star~

LOL....yep, you guys do have weirder dreams than me!

My dreams tend to be either fear-based (someone trying to kill me),nonsense dreams made up from events/things I'd seen the day before, orspiritual. I've had the occasional dream that has come true, but forthe most part mine are pretty tame...nothing really exciting.

I did have a dream once when I was a teenager that I was at my dad'scottage (which I really was, I was having the dream while lying asleepon the living room sofa), and there were zombies and mummies allaround, circling the cottage and trying to get in. The dream frightenedme so badly that I woke up with a start, only to *see* the leg of amummy (complete with toilet paper dangling from its foot) passing bythe doorway.

Okay, so I'll admit...I've had the occasional somewhat strange dream...:?

Okay, here's one of my weirdest:

I was brainwashed by Jon Bon Jovi and he made me murder Morgan Freeman.

As soon as I'd done it, I snapped out of it and freaked out.Of course, no one believed I'd been brainwashed by Jon Bon Jovi, so Iwent to prison.

The other night I dreamed I was shopping with my daughter, looked downand realized I was naked. I have these type dreams all thetime. I think it's supposed to mean I'm feeling somewhatvulnerable in my real life or something.

Anyway, I'm always in a public place and no one even looks at me weird,like it's the norm. I suddenly realize I'm naked or in mypajamas and freak out.

Night before last, I dreamed my foot was stuck in the mattress andfreaked out, woke up and realized there really was a hole in the sheetand my toe was stuck in it!

My nightmares are the worst... I am late, orlost, or I can't remember something. I used to dream, when I had a job,that I had missed a whole day of work and not even known it. I amreally anal retentive about being on time, and get so MAD when someone(My BF or his brother) makes me late. :growl:I guess that's what makesme a Virgo.

~Star~

Do you ever dream that you're desperately trying to get somewhere and you just can't get there, no matter what?

I do. I'll be in the car and the car won't go, then I'll getout, running, then I start to slow down and eventually I'm crawling,then dragging myself.

Maybe I need to see a shrink.

Latest posts

Back