Long Nose

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iLyes

Reaction score
First of all i want to apologie in advance for my poor english

i bought my rabbit 2 mounths ago its my first his name is sleeman however in past 2 weeks his nose become longer and i mean letterly like pinocchio and i am worried if he is sick or not or if this is normal his nose become long and rise up i tried to get it back to it place with my hand and i figure it become part of him i took picture of him plz tell me whats wrong with him and ( i am sorry again for bad english gramma )[/SIZE] https://send-anywhere.com/web/downloads/ZTXB1HVD

I think your English is fine. Would you mind uploading the picture as an attachment instead? The way it is included it must be downloaded and I don't want to risk doing that with an unknown file.

Without a picture, I would say it is possible he could have an abcess or tumor or something like that which is causing his face to look different. I would take him to see a rabbit savvy vet as soon as possible. Please let us know how he's doing.

sorry because i didn't know i could upload as an attachment and he is very well he eat as usual poop everywhere as usual and he look fine i just sow his nose grow up long and i was afraid that this might be a sickness of somekind tho i also noticed that his legs growth a bit his nails to i hope u see the images and tell me what is happening to him and thank you for helping me out :)

IMG_20171005_125423.jpg

IMG_20171005_125445.jpg

I would definitely get him to the vet. It could be something like a wart but based on what I've read, a lot of those can become cancerous down the road if they aren't dealt with properly. I would think it could also possibly be bacteria or a fungal infection of some kind. The vet should be able to do a biopsy and determine what exactly it is and how to treat it. Please let me know how he comes out. I will be thinking of you both.

ok i will take him to vet as soon as i can and i hope this is just something comman not some kinda of bactiria neither become a cancer :'( thank you for help

hey man i took it to the vet and he said its nothing big he told me its just a wart and only advice me to not touch it :) i am happy now and sleman say hi back :) peace

Not trying to butt in here but to me seems like a vet would be alittle bit more concernd about a wart growing and blocking the airway flow of air to the rabbits nostrils to me insted of saying its nothing to worry about. Warts can get pretty big what happens if it blocks the airway passage off then what do you do, just my 2 cents worth. Not trying to be mean or anything.. :rollseyes

Latest posts

Back