Greetings from Milwaukee

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swingtown

Reaction score
Greetings from Milwaukee. I'm Jen and I have owned rabbits for the last 18 years. Currently I have two bunnies that we adopted from a local shelter - Tank (a female Mini Rex) and Oreo (a female English Spot mix).

In the past, I have owned Mini Lops and French Lops. My current bunnies are my first venture away from lops. I grew up in 4-H, showing rabbits at the local county fair for many years. Now I just have bunnies as house pets.

For now, Tank and Oreo sadly do not get along. We were part way through the bonding process, when one of the bunnies broke down a gate while we were at the store, and they got into a huge fight. One of the bunnies required surgery for a torn eyelid and the other had a deep hole in her stomach. Both bunnies are pretty much recovered, but we are still keeping them apart for a little while longer.

Anyways, I look forward to learning more about bunnies here. :)

Here are Tank & Oreo:

DH010012-1-1.jpg

Hello Jen and welcome to RO, a place you'll enjoy visiting. Thanks for sharing your photo and notes on your Kids!!

You'll learn lots from the mods and All the Forum Participants.

A gathering of rabbit guardians just got together for a luncheon rendezvous yesterday, in Milwaukee, associated with the House Rabbit Society but membership in HRS is not mandatory. If you wish to meet bunny owners who show photo albums of their buns (omg, these buns are like are children :p) and we share numerous experiences in bonding too, I'll give you the person's name to contact. There will be a picnic in August.

Hope you'll visit often, Much cheer and joy to you and yours.

hartleybun wrote:
:wave:and welcome. i just love the expressions on tank and oreo's faces! what attitude, or should i say bunnytude.:D
This was one of their first times back by each other after their fight. You could tell that they still had a grudge against each other. ;) It was like they were saying, "What's she doing here? This is my cuddle time."

TreasuredFriend wrote:
A gathering of rabbit guardians just got together for a luncheon rendezvous yesterday, in Milwaukee, associated with the House Rabbit Society but membership in HRS is not mandatory. If you wish to meet bunny owners who show photo albums of their buns (omg, these buns are like are children :p) and we share numerous experiences in bonding too, I'll give you the person's name to contact. There will be a picnic in August.
That would be great, thanks!

Latest posts

Back