Calling Whovians!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the most annoying thing about K-9 is how they did his voice. But no, the robo dog has been done. I realize what a pain it is to have a companion in make up all the time. Take a look at Star Trek NG, Michael Dorn as Worf the klingon, went through six hours of prep time in make up. I don't believe the answer is another talking toaster or someone in a lizard suit.

I just would like to see an alien companion who is unfamiliar with odd Earth customs. So when you have episodes on contemporary Earth they still maintain a sense of discovery.

I'm totally in love with Peter Capaldi. He's amazing! My favorite Doctor.
Tennant was a good Doctor too, as well as Eccleston. However, I really didn't like Matt Smith. I forced myself to watch most of his episodes so I could catch up for Capaldi's era. But I cant stand Matt Smith as an actor, or as the Doctor.

I agree with Alek. Tennant was my favorite though- Capaldi and Baker (the first) are tied for second. I'm not caught up to the new season (dang school keeping me from watching TV) but that's my take.

Back