"Good News, Everyone"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I like quoting Prof. Hubert Farnsworth (Futurama). Tomorrow we are going to add another one to our Futurama named pets. Bender B Rodriquez, a Silver Merle Great Dane--same parents as Phillip J Fry, just a year apart.
Fry is now 204 pounds and silly as all get out, always wanting to play. I'll post some pics in a couple of days. :woohoo

Got him and is he a gorgeous little dog--9 weeks old and he's seventeen pounds. He's bigger than Fry was at that age too. Also, Fry is 3 inches taller than his daddy and he's still growing. They are a year apart. There were 3 Harlequin females and a Boston too, but Bender was the best looking by far and the biggest. If you are gonna get a big dog he might as well be enormous! Very sweet little guy too and wants to play all the time like his brother.

Yes we do. Nancy has to run interference when I'm cooking on the smoker--he's underfoot so much I've almost dropped dinner a couple of times. My tech -support (son) will be over next Friday so we will put up a load of pics then--he's the one with the pic account. He's right at 25 pounds now too--you can watch him and almost see him grow. I can't wait til we have 2 dogs standing up on and looking over the back wall.

Latest posts

Back