Parrot or Bunny????????

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petkeeper_jr

Reaction score
I am just curios does anybody else have a bunny who really really really likes sitting on your shoulder???

Yep :D I do (and did).

My Flashy, who died, used to regularly sit on my shoulder.

My babies (who are 5 weeks old) also like sitting up there. I guess they can see a lot, or something, lol.

But you are right, it's very much like a parrot.

Lol! These pictures should answer your question. We didn't put him up there.

Lily
2007_0513grad20113.jpg

2007_0513grad20126-1.jpg

Lily
2007_0513grad20123.jpg

That's how Loki likes to travel. hehe!

t.

Yep! Starsky will always sit on the highest point he can get. He even tries to jump onto my shoulder when I'm carrying him. I guess it's part of their nature - always looking out for trouble to keep themselves safe.

Marlin is a "chest/under the chin bunny", haha. I usually hold my hand around his shoulder area, and he stays right there. I am guessing it is just a safe-spot for them. He likes when I talk quietly in his ear when he is there too when he is there.

I love my little boy.

normal_woooo%20014.jpg

:carrotAmy

We had one that loved to go on Bruce's shoulder when he was driving (not far mind just if he was picking me up from work)

he used to lean for the corners and put his bum back for breaking i think he knew the route or something as he would do it before Bruce turned or braked lol

Sprite sometimes does. Both she and Mocha love sitting on my back when I'm down on all fours or laying down. And sometimes they climb up my back when I'm sitting down if they think I've been ignoring their demands for a bunny-back ride!

I read somewhere that buns like to be high up so they can see their surroundings. Probably so they can see predators. So being on your is the highest place around and they love you. :inlove:

cool I never new that which is odd because my mom has a 4 inch binder that is half full of bunny facts!! LOL!!

Latest posts

Back