Flemish Fever Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100_1363-1.jpg

I love this picture!

TinysMom wrote:
You really can't go wrong with a Flemmie.<br><br>Peg<br>

Flemmies rule!!

Ok, all rabbits rule.

Finally started the bonding phase between my Floppy and Lilly :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

So far so good.:big wink:

HolyHandGrenade wrote:
Ten weeks old, doing what Giants do best. Ya know, taking up space:
551089_3374010240810_1705927115_n.jpg

Or sitting in things she won't fit in once she grows up more:
376816_3374014640920_1413664968_n.jpg

What color is this? Mine is very similar to this pattern. The breeder told me his father was white and the mother was black with brown....can't recall exactly.

Nice looking Flemies!

I hope these show up...

Floppy (about 4 months)

file-2.jpg

He likes going into this box...not much longer...
file.jpg

And his "girlfriend" Lilly (a Velveteen/Lop). Just started the bonding phase tonight and so far, all went well.
file-1.jpg

This is my Gandalf, doing his cute thing, lol.

This is him when he was just a little lazy thing. :)
littlegandalf.jpg

I'm pretty sure he just likes to pose for pictures, haha.
P8200044.jpg

More posing, holding his chin up and everything!
gandalf2.png

I just love my little man. :D

For years I've had no desire for pets. I went through the gamut as a child and young adult; cats, birds, fish, dogs etc. and now in my middle age years I didn't feel like dealing with the responsibility, especially since I know as soon as I have kids pets will come with them.

My wife however is very fond of pets. No biggie, I support her, just again I had no interest. That is until a year ago. I was at a pet store (we visit so many to just look) and in a large pen was this giant freak of a rabbit next to a cage of babies. I was transfixed, I mean for about an hour I just couldn't take my eyes of this rabbit. We left the store, and of course I bah humbuged the affair but for a year the thought of this bunny loomed in the back of my head. To be honest, I just remember my time in the old country on a farm and the rabbits there stunk and seemed a pain and I wanted no part of that. Yet...so I studied, studied a lot about house rabbits and well, when my birthday came around I stunned my wife by saying I want a rabbit. Last week I got my new friend, and while we're still trying to figure each other out I'm just having a blast being around the lil big guy. He's a 16 week Flemish Blue, and when I get the chance I'll post come pics but he's my avatar of course.

I love FLEMMIES. My bf promised me when we get married I get to have 1 liter of babies :)

Here's a old picture of my Flemmie peanut who died last year & my boyfriend.

image.jpg

I took this picture just the other day and it is already my new fave picture. Lucky (the bunny) is about 5ish months old here. He is with his friend, Ginger, the iggy (italian greyhound). I was working on something and I looked over and they were both staring at me like they were waiting on a relpy from me or something. Hahaha. XD

FullSizeRender.jpg

F4440889-89A4-4076-8FD4-B6B690B70F15.jpeg This is my NZ Flemish Giant at 9 months old, she has such sweet attitude!0A21BCA5-14F4-4EBE-B937-C0B6B7A7850C.jpeg This is my male NZ Flemish Giant at 5 months old. His parents are both 8kg which is big for New Zealand rabbits so I’m hoping for the best!

feeling so jealous after reading the all awesome comments and wanna more and more to see the pictures

Latest posts

Back