New Pictures!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those pictures are so cute! I love Mocha'scoloring, its so unique! :) Spice is cute too! He/she? Could blendright in with our Canadian weather haha

BTW it was storming here this morning! Spring Has Sprung!

They're both boys. :)And Mocha isshedding out, and he seems to get darker each year! Maybe it's just bethe end of having the old hair, it's just lightened a lot, I can reallysee a red tinge in it now compared to the new fur.

It was beautiful this weekend, no snow at all, the ground was try andit was like summer, then all of the sidden, we get snow and I'msupposed to start outside soccer next week. Imagine! Chasing a ball insnow when you're wearing shorts! I only wish summer would come already,and so do my boys, lol.

Laura

I wish it would stop raining here!

As for color, I notice that my bunny is also changing. She hasn't shedyet though. She keeps getting more ....blue? She looks like a smurfhah. It's hard to explain. I'll try to get some pictures taken. But herface went blue, her ears are blueish/grey and her bum wentblueish/grey, but her tail stayed white... while the rest of her isbrown, except under her feet, is kinda a yellowish brown type fur...

Yeah :) I'll try to get a picture of her and her stuffed rabbit lol.

No one seems to care that my bunny can fly... no replies yet! how sad! haha ;) no worries! lol

They are both absoloutley lovely rabbits!!
*laughs* (at the easter bunnies)
How lucky you are!!
Lots of love loz n ebs n fudge!

Oh, Laura, they are the cutest pictures. Those two have The Life! What a beautiful cage.

Spice could be the Easter Bunny. What a Beauty. There are some great snapshots you got of him. I like the closeup ones.

Mocha looks like he's always goofin. The picture where he's jumpinginto from the right (the first picture of the series) just cracked meup. You can almost see those ears taking the form of devilish horns. :D

They're great shots. Thanks for the smiles you've brought to my day.

P.S. The weather here is GORGEOUS and it's Saturday! Say no more about my mood! :dude:

Happy Day, Everyone!

-Carolyn

Thanks, lol, I clicked the button to snap thepicture and he was sitting dead center of it, between the time it tookto actually take the picture.. he had run to the other side of the runand was just running back. Yes Mocha is a character, Spice is morelayed back and calm, more willing to sit still, half of Mocha'spictures were flukes because he wouldn't stay still and I ended up with"action" shots. The second one, where it looks like Mocha's runninginto the camera, was also a fluke.

Laura

Your rabbits are absolutely adorable!! Iagree Mocha has beautiful coloring! I have to get some picsof our babies, they are all so adorable!

Know what you mean about the canadian weather, spring break and thefollowing week we were getting 20+ weather and the snow was gone, I wasin sandals and shorts and then tuesday it snows!!! and it hasbeen around freezing all week!! It is supposed to get betterthis week though so fingers crossed.

I too am in Alberta mom2many. And I know EXACTLY what you mean. This is very annoying weather.

P.S.- Carolyn :pquit bragging about your weather! It's making me jealous. lmao just kidding. :)

hahah well here in Ontario it's done nothing butrain...but as they say April Showers Bring May Flowers.... and thenthey'll get eaten by my rabbit.... lol.

My Bad!:?

Think of it this way, guys...it's on it's way North!!

:cool:

I'm having a heck of a time with Tucker's shedding. Good Lord! :shock:I swore there were two rabbits in the cage this morning!

-Carolyn

Ya, lol except here it's "April snow storm's bringMay weeds." lol, last year my dad tried planting dandelions in thegarden so I could just pick them and give them some, but having the badgardening luck, we couldn't even manage to keep the weeds alive! lmao.Always bug him that he can't even grow weeds right.

Latest posts

Back