I need help guys!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie

Reaction score
When we got Abby, the lady dida sexcheck and told us she was a girl. Abby was 8 weeks old at the time.Well, last night, I saw her doing something to Chompers I didn't thinka female rabbit did!

I am relatively new to the rabbit game, so to say. I've only had Chompyfor about a year, but I knew for a fact he was a he, and besides, I'vehad him neutured. Abby on the other hand, she's just shy of fourmonths, and I think just reaching sexual maturity. But females don'thump males, do they??? We're putting off bringing her to the vet, onebecause we want her to be a bit older before she has a surgury, and twowe're moving at the end of August (five hours away) to Ottawa and Iknow we'll find better vets there than here.

What is your take on this guys?

Females will mount males to show dominence.Basically any sex of rabbit will mount any sex, it's a way of showingthey are in charge.

LOL

I do feel much better. Thanks guys. All night last night I was like"She knows her name! What if we have to change it?" I can't look at herand think "boy bunny".

It makes much sense though. She certainly is the dominant one, even atfour months. Then again, Chomps is so laid back, it's not even funny.

haha-- he looks so laid back in theabove picture.Just think what a difference it wouldmake in our world if everyone could be more likehim!!;) Welcome to the bunny boards and I have beenenjoying your bunny pictures. Thanks for sharingthem.Beckie P.S. I love his name too!

You can tell that Abby is a very intelligentbunny. I can see that she has surrounded herself withbooks;) Will she be getting onthe next to check outthe bunny boards!!:shock:LOL She is such a prettygirl! Take Care Beckie

:)

Thanks Beckie. I love that pic of Abby, the expression on her face andall the books, it's just classic. And Chompy, he is like that all thetime! What a lazy butt.

Latest posts

Back