English angora anyone?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their not the most common breed. And definitely not seen frequently as pets. That usually goes to lops, rexes, lionheads, flems, and your mystery mixes.

And not everyone logs on every day. We used to have people who had many breeds of angoras.

You also didnt really ask anything. We have some folks who used to have or know a lot about breeds they may not own.

I've done a lot of research on them and I just wanted to talk to someone who has one so I can see how much work it really is, and see what their routine is like.

You can always try sending a PM to old members. If they still have the email address they used for the account they would get an email saying they received a PM. Roll of the dice whethet they check it or not but its worth a shot.

I seem to recall a few topics over the years where angora owners answered the questions youre asking and described daily routines. It may take a bit of searching and weeding through topics though. Little easier if youre using the web version vs the app when you search.

Back