off topic kinda

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mygrl2k3

Reaction score
I been having some really bad luck. First thehigh vet bill for the cat and other issues and now the transmissionwent out on our car. I was just thinking i am going to go Rub Luv'sfoot for good luck. Cause that reminds of when i was a kid and theysold those rabbit feet and they were supose to be good luck. Anyoneknow if those things were really real or not. I loved them and at thetime of being a kid i never and this may sound dumb never really thougtof it coming off a animal. Ok going to go rub her foot butwill keep it on her.

Cristy

Oh, my goodness, Pam! I'd always hoped that they were "fake" feet. :shock:

Oh, mercy. My head is spinning ...

I always figured taking the whole bunny wasbetter luck. I mean, if one rabbits foot is lucky, imagine how lucky 4are! And not to mention the rabbit. ;)

I hate lucky rabbits feet for obvious reasons, but I'm willing to thinkof the whole bunny as lucky. Just like the whole glue thing, it's sadreally.

I agree that the foot "on" the bunny is certainly luckier. (Certainly the bunny who lost it's feet wasn't lucky)

Pam

awww thats horrible. I dont see them as much as idid when i was a kid. So maybe people arent that intrested in them. Iused to love them. but like i said i never really thought it as a realanimal. I will let Luv keep her feet and rub herfor good luck. Poor bunnies. :(

Cristy

Just be thankful that you've never seen a "hare's mask" that flyfisherman use the hairs from to tie flies.

Pam

Latest posts

Back