Do you have a pet rabbit?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's ben so long since I ben here yes I only have 2 bunnies now Nibbles and Zia my Nibbles has turned 8 and she is still happy loves running around O and binking and she loves to jump up on my bed
sorry I cant get pictures up

184672.jpg

250209.jpg

I haven't been here for a while. we no longer have the bunnies we did back in 2012. 3 years ago we rescued another(5th) rabbit from someone who no longer wanted it and had left it in a garage. He smelled like oil until we cleaned him up.He is the first calico (tri-color) rabbit I have ever seen. I will try to get pictures. He was too skinny and we have no idea how old he is. now He is happy smart well behaved and not with out quirks lol. he feels he must go in his cage and be put up on a stand at bedtime. when HE wants to go to bed he will harass us. running around our feet, stomping his foot and his last ditch effort is to pick up a small paper bag or tissue paper and run around in front of you.he knows he is just so cute and irresistable. He has lots of freedom and gets more love then he wants sometimes but never too little.

I still live with Natasha Rabbitova. She's eight-and-a-half now, and still going strong.
....Oh cool! My bunny knew I needed to renew my CPR course, so he sent me the meme of Natasha's CPR lesson for rabbits ;) lol

Last year in March (during spring break) my Binky passed away suddenly. He wasn't sick beforehand so I'm guessing it was some sort of heart attack issue.

So last May, the ladies I work worth got me 2 young buns. They are both females and named Sassy and Sister (originally Sugar but Sister has stuck). Sassy is about half the size with 10x's the attitude and bossiness. I will try to post a picture so hopefully it comes out right. When they lay together Sassy is usually the one on top and she has a "Batman" logo looking patch of fur across her face!

sisters.jpg

My rabbits have now all passed the last one in January. I have not replaced them and am dealing with a sick cat at the moment. I do still feed the wild ones by my house with occasionally setting out peelings and scrap. Our fields were taken over by a subdivision and so there is just the small forest pathway and small forest left so their field greens have diminished. Now the raccoons will take over for the urban portion.
Thank you for running your site I enjoy reading everyone's posts.

I only have one now. His name is Cadillac Jack or CJ for short. He turned 2 in December and just got neutered on March 7th.

FB_IMG_1489279805423.jpg

FB_IMG_1489279830363.jpg

I have a bonded pair who I adopted almost 8 months ago now. Bandit (in my avatar) passed away 7 months prior in Jan 2016.

Our Bunson Romeo passed away April 2016, he was 5 yrs. old.

We have a new Bunson, named Dakota, he is the 4th Bunchild of our home. He came to live with us November 2016 & is now 6 months old.

I will update pictures and information soon.

There is nothing like a Bunchild!

Thank You,

Victoria Perrone

I had 2 bunnies - Theodore and Alfonzo.

Sadly, I lost Theodore, wow... it has been more than 2 years since. He was my heart bunny and I sorely miss him.

Alfonzo is a sweetheart, and since I got him I have had 2 boys. They are now 1 and 3. Alfonzo puts up with them like a champ.

I only wish I didn't feel so guilty about not having as much time to spend with Alfonzo as I would like. I feel like I either need to get another bunny or re-home Alfonzo so he isn't so lonely. :(

It has been a difficult thought to bear.

Here is Theodore
https://goo.gl/photos/diG834oC58ZEEuF9A

Here was Alfonzo when we first brought him home
https://goo.gl/photos/1cFn966jeLKN2LsG6

Here is Alfonzo now
https://goo.gl/photos/5YWqxJB8DqoA5K5BA

Theodore and Alfonzo
https://goo.gl/photos/9v71HYtTMUiSGbj56

yes i do still have rabbits 2 actually and they are male and female and the male is 5 months and his name is baby and he is a dutch and my female is broken rex and she is 9 months and they are so playful and snuggly and love playing tag with each other :rabbithop:running bunny:bambiandthumper

Latest posts

Back