Wabbitdads Wabbit Herd

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a new addition, Miss Snowflake a white Flemish Giant.

I saw a classified ad in the newspaper "free to good home", these kind of ads make me mad. I told my wife, do we need another bunny? No, can we rescue every bun, no, but the ad said Flemish Giant and I have a very soft spot for them.

The ad appeared last week also, but when I called, I got a recording that said the number was no longer in service. So I left it at that and went about my week.... Today at work during break I looked through the classified ads and saw the same ad again with the same number. I contacted the newspaper and told them the phone number was not valid, they checked and it turns out they had entered the wrong area code.

I contacted the people and made arrangements to pickup the bunny. It was as I suspected Snowflake's hormones had kicked in and she was no longer cute and cuddly. To their credit they did have her in a adequate cage.
She is very frightened, understandable, she just had her world turned upside down. I gave her some fresh hay, phone book to shred and some toys to play with. Looking forward to getting to know her.
10846082_752588658130203_6473302735489927253_n.jpg

10429212_752588711463531_8322340946242996911_n.jpg

Our rescue bunny Snowflake gave my wife and I quite a scare in the wee hours of New Year's day.

We came home around 1230 am to find her building a nest in her litter box.

The people we got her from said nothing about her possibly being pregnant.

So after a few days of waiting, no baby bunny's, that's a relief.

Latest posts

Back