Silver, the spunky Netherland Dwarf

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello again everyone! I know there has been a bit of a carrot sized gap between my last entry and now. I've just been sooooo busy with school and my personal life lately. Silv is doing good as usual, great even!

Yesterday as I was watching tv on my bed, he jumped up and I reached over to start petting him, eventually looking over to see him flopped down by me. He lied like that for two whole hours last night as I rubbed his little wiggly nose. I was so happy to see him voluntarily lying by me. For two hours!!!

Other than that, not much else had happened. I have plans to build a base of plywood and maybe tile for the bottom of his cage instead of the towel he has now. It would be so much less maintenance and would look better.

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1416001883.430753.jpg
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1416001904.054006.jpg
View attachment 13146

It's time to finally stop procrastinating and update this thing already! Not much has been happening lately. I've been quite busy and not too much had changed with Silv. He has started molting again or something because his cage and my room have turned into fur city once again.

Today I went out to Petsmart to pick up some Christmas gifts for him though! I got him some freeze-dried Oxbow banana treats, a Timothy hay mat, and a new litter box since he has had his for quite a while now. Being off of school for the moment, I have been able to spend a good bit more time with my little Silv. He always appreciates the extra tending to and run time.

Well, wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Silver and I! :)

Latest posts

Back