Rehoming my rabbit :( Virginia

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adalii

Reaction score
Sadly this is true.

So last year in July I picked up my very first rabbit, a gorgeous Holland Lop x Netherland Dwarf Black Tort, he was 8 weeks.
He is an absolute joy! He loves to sit on windowsills and sunbathe, and he also had a habit of sleeping in his litterbox. He loves his pellets and to throw my toys.

Fast forward to now, and I have decided rabbits really aren't my 'thing'. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE him, and he is a joy! But I prefer animals that act more like rats, ferrets, and dogs. He is a little different from what I thought, and again, while I love him dearly, I think it would be best for a bunny enthusiast to spoil him more than I can.

He has two cages; an older cage which is nice and big, has wheels and a drop pan, and his current cage is an xpen.

He turns one years old late May I believe, and he is not neutered.

If you have any more questions please feel free to ask! I am NOT asking a rehoming fee, I just want him to get the best home. I really do love him dearly, and I would love to get an update maybe once a month?
You can message me or email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

15122_645765595483590_356119574_n.jpg

10007456_657837500943066_1662727037_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back