Please help

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabriela_guerra

Reaction score
I have a one year old neutered male mini lop bun. He is usually really lovely, loves to be per and be in my bed with me. Last week he was diagnosed with an ear infection and was prescribed mometamax. He is doing bether, or so i thought.
A couple of days after being on mometamax he started to behave oddly. He is grumpy doesnt want me to hold him and wont jump into my bed. Its like he doesnt like me any suggestions?

is he pooping, peeing, eating, drinking well?

He could be having a poor reaction to the meds.. alot of meds mess with a rabbits digestive system.

Yes. He is eating, drinking and pooping normal. The medication is not drank/eaten its poured on ears

Is med time hard for him? Is it almost like he doesn't trust you anymore or was he pretty easy to medicate? Maybe he was just hiding his anxiety over med time? I'm not sure.

He doesn't really seem to be bugged by the medication. He doesn't like it but doesn't bite me or anything for me to stop. He just shakes his head a little due to the sensation of the liquid in his ears and thats it.

Latest posts

Back