Wat is performated a pen decks?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blwinteler

Reaction score
Mama's boy Adam has one and is in a hospital rite now. Mama sez he is gonna have it taken outs tamarrow. Wat is it? Mama is real worried, but sez is rooteen oprashun and Adam boy will be ok. So, why is she worried?

:sickbunny:

I thinks a pen decks is something insides the human and maybe it's broken and the operations will fix it. I think any operation must be scary, the vet said that my operation was routine but he didn't know how much it hurt afters! Maybe she's worried it will hurt the Adam person.

Trix here-

My mummers has had a few operations. Dumpy gets scared to death, so I snuggle him more. Now mummers goes to hospital once a month to get infusions. My mummers goes to the vet A LOT.

Trix here-

My mummers has had a few operations. Dumpy gets scared to death, so I snuggle him more. Now mummers goes to hospital once a month to get infusions. My mummers goes to the vet A LOT.

Don't be too scared- most vets kinda know what they are doing.

Twigs here my mommy had dat just at christmas time. De big mommy and daddy were scared too and not home alot for several days. But den my mommy came back home all ok. She moved really slow at first but I just licked her feet and layed next to her and made her all better.

Adam is still at the vet. Mama sez he has a tube in his nose to drain his tummy. Dis seems weird. He will have da tube until Tuesday or later, den he will stay at da vet for a few moar days. Mama sez he hurts lots and needs moar feens a lot. What is feens? Mama is sad 'cause if she bringed him to da vet when he started hurting on Monday it wouldn't be so bad. He could even be home by now. But mama didunt know. We tried to tells her, but she is still sad.

Trix here-

Poor Adam.

Mummers was on something like morphine once- she had to be weened off of it. You feels nothing but sometimes see gigantic carrot tops, nanners, and pink elephants I was told.

Just know that I'm thinking about your mummers' boy. Give your mummers' boy a lick or twenty when he gets home.

Back