Any bunny owners in California?? :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello,

We live in Mountain View (the Bay area), have been here for about 6 months. We're still working on adjusting after moving from Wisconsin. We are about to board our bunny at Sunnyvale Veterinary Clinic over the holidays. We've never boarded him before - any tips?

Thanks!
Carrie

Best if you can find someone in your area that has bunnies to babysit. We watch Peanut for larryng and swap out favors--really don't like boarding unless we have no choice and with six bunnies it's not easy or cheap. That said, make sure they are truly rabbit savvy and that you bun will be kept in a quiet area rather than in a noisy, general population area.

I'm out in San Diego!
The bunny specialty store is down right amazing!! I love the help bunny owners get out here!!

Anyone in SD interested in switching care for care? (I travel a lot in the summer for my job:[)

I don't mind! I'm not gone ever lol but I could rabbit sit :D

I'm in the San Fransisco/San Jose area. Any reccomendatons for boarding a bunny/per sitters? I only have one sweet little male bunny and we are leaving him for the first time this summer. I need a cheap place, but at the sme time really nice. I was thinking about The Rabbit Haven. Idk

Latest posts

Back