grooming

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rezbeck

Reaction score
earlier i caught smokey and snowy grooming eachother, it was the first time i had seen them do it and it looked soooolovely, they have been together nearly two weeks so i suppose they aregetting used to each other now and have made friends??

Sounds like they really like each other. I wish my buns could get along. :(

Is pulling out each other's fur and urinating by each other's cagessigns of friendship? :D lol

they spent their first night in their outsidehutch last night, and i am really wondering what to do about theirexcercise time cos when they have it indoors they end up destroyingthings or snowy gets in places that i cant get her out of, i would loveto be able to let them hop around our garden but i think thatsdangerous too, cos there is water in our garden, what shall i do????please help!!

yeah i discovered that yesterday, i walked smokeyin our garden twice yesterday, and when i went to their hutch thismorning, he was right there waiting for me to get him out again, raringto go, unfortunately i was getting ready for work. I tried snowy todayand she was ok letting me put the harness on her but then she bit metwice!! ouch!! She hadnt been out of her hutch since friday so she wasa bit temperemental. oh well i am now off work sick......again..... somaybe i will have more time to hold her, maybe!!

Lissa wrote:
Ispulling out each other's fur and urinating by each other'scagessigns of friendship? :D lol

:bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back