eBay....why not?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rabbit poops didnt do my garden much good. Thepoops refuse to disolve even after days! They are still sitting on topof the grass after a week and I have to sweep them off the grass, mydad is always complaining about stepping on poops in our little garden.

When Sparky and Scooter used to play outside inthe yard in California, the grass was always greener where theypooped. We could form a consortium of rabbit poop sellers andbecome gazillionaires!!

Whoa. I could make a bunch of money. :shock:

3678.jpg

Someone bought 3 of the 1 gallon bags of poop, but nobody has purchased the feed bag full of rabbit manure yet.

Rabbit poop is some of the best stuff for gardens - great fertilizerthat can be used directly on the plants without burning them.

jyrenze wrote:
Rabbit poops didnt do my garden much good. The poops refuseto disolve even after days! They are still sitting on top of the grassafter a week and I have to sweep them off the grass, my dad is alwayscomplaining about stepping on poops in our little garden.
LOL :

It helps when you turn itinto the soil , lol thatway it composts naturally ,just letting it lay onthe ground andwaiting for it to absorb will takefor ever , all you need to do is lay iton and then trowel ordig it into the soil , Its themost awsome fertilizer for Roses, no heat , no burnning of the roots, but again needs to beturned under the soil .

slavetoabunny wrote:
When Sparky and Scooter used to play outside in the yard inCalifornia, the grass was always greener where they pooped.We could form a consortium of rabbit poop sellers and becomegazillionaires!!
Wouldnt that be Poopillionares ?:rofl:

gypsy wrote:
jyrenze wrote:
Rabbit poopsdidnt do my garden much good. The poops refuse to disolve even afterdays! They are still sitting on top of the grass after a week and Ihave to sweep them off the grass, my dad is always complaining aboutstepping on poops in our little garden.
LOL :

It helps when you turn itinto the soil , lol thatway it composts naturally ,just letting it lay onthe ground andwaiting for it to absorb will takefor ever , all you need to do is lay iton and then trowel ordig it into the soil , Its themost awsome fertilizer for Roses, no heat , no burnning of the roots, but again needs to beturned under the soil .
LOL the big problem is, you can't even see the soil through thegrass, it grows so thickly in my garden. The grass is a short and thickvariety. Sigh..guess i'll just resume sweeping.....

jyrenze wrote:
gypsy wrote:
jyrenze wrote:
Rabbit poopsdidnt do my garden much good. The poops refuse to disolve even afterdays! They are still sitting on top of the grass after a week and Ihave to sweep them off the grass, my dad is always complaining aboutstepping on poops in our little garden.
LOL :

LOL the big problem is, you can't even see the soil through thegrass, it grows so thickly in my garden. The grass is a short and thickvariety. Sigh..guess i'll just resume sweeping.....
You could also put into heavyconstruction bags , add a tiny amount ofwater and someCompost starter,tie loosely and let it compost for amonth , just roll the bag around a bit to turn itover once a week . in one month useablecompost , put where ever you need it.

It sounds like a good idea but the point is myrabbits poop in my garden everyday when they are eating the grassthere. They are sort of litter box trained but wont bother going backto the box when they are in the garden, lol...

I convinced my neighbor to take some for hervegetable garden (OK... two 55 gallon drums of it!) and we rototilledit into the soil last spring... she never SAW such hugetomato's! She was very impressed and happy... said her beansand peas never grew so tall. (Hmmm, if it's selling for$1.95/gallon.... maybe I can get $100 for a 55 gallon drum... thatwould help pay for food!)

Send bags as gifts!! Have it mailed directly to them, they will love opening it, especially the kids.

Ed

Latest posts

Back