New Photos!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamnock

Reaction score
Holland Lop buck, Abner. Has done very well showing as a junior . . .

Abner.jpg

The "old man" in the barn - Grand Champion Dude . . .

Dude1.jpg

Dude2.jpg

Shen, Dude's grandson. Won Best In Show the first time he was shown!

Shen.jpg

Queen Vera . . .

Vera.jpg

One of Matthew's New Zealand White babies looking very regal ;). . .

NZwhitebaby.jpg

One of my tort Holland Lop babies . . .

HollandBaby.jpg

Matthew's Belgian Hare, "Heart". Her coat isn't quite yet finished in this photo, but looks glorious now!

Heart.jpg

One of Matthew's cute little Dwarf Hotot babies . . .

DHbaby.jpg

Albino snake that I found in the yard (it was set free after the photo session) . . .

albinosnake.jpg

Gorgeous Rabbits asalways Pam , just beautiful , thelittle Holland tort is going tobe a beautiful rabbit !,

Love the Corn snake , I just lost mine toan illness :?. so sad , glad hewas released he is going to be agreat garden friend.

I could justsnatch Shen and runaway! He's my favorite!:inlove:

I must say, I don't usually care for thelooks of the Dwarf Hotots, but Matthew's baby is really quite adorable!

I love it when you post photos Pam!

Raspberry

**Looks at map of Pennsylvannia.

**Wonders how secure Pam's rabbit barn is.

**Packs bunnynapping equipment for "Heart"

All look stunning, but my favorite has to be Heart - she is a doll and I love that "Rufus Red" color!

They are all lovely Pam except for the snake, he gave me the heebeegeebees, Abner is an unusual name, how'd you come about with it? I likeit actually and Abner is a lovely bunny!

And your cat Vera, Gawd she does look like royalty sitting there LOL

HollandBaby.jpg

What a Love! :faint: Look at those little tree-trunk legs!!!

Agreed, Raspberry, that the round little body on the hotot is adorable.They're all stunning, but you can keep the snake! Nicecoloring though.

-Carolyn

oh my goodness, they are all SO gorgeous!!especially the belgian hare. do you have any pictures of a baby belgianhare?? ive never seen one. wow, im overwhelmed with cuteness!

Back