New/with bunnies to show off

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmil83

Reaction score
So. Like it said new to the forum and I actually don't own rabbits myself, I have been working with some for the past month. I volunteer at the animal shelter in Virginia Beach and really been impressed with the bunnies we have and really depressed that they don't get adopted often. I have a Rex, lionhead, and I'm not sure of the other one for the last month. They are all super nice. They like being petted. They don't like being picked up (who does though). Anyway, Im gonna show some pics of these awesome guys in case people don't know that
these guys are in the local shelters. Sorry for the long post. Have a great night.
P.S. I don't have a pic of our Rex but he's solid black. I anyone knows the breed of the black/white one. Please let me know.lionhead2.jpg

Lionhead.jpg

panda 2.jpg

the black and white one looks like a lionhead cross with a lop :)
they are so cute!!
welcome to the forum!!

What gorgeous rabbits. I will never understand why some people buy animals they are not prepared to care for. What are they thinking?! Then they toss the animals away without a thought. I can never understand this. Some people are cruel and thoughtless. It's nice to know that there are people like you Jmil83. People who are taking the time to step in and help. Welcome!

What gorgeous rabbits. I will never understand why some people buy animals they are not prepared to care for. What are they thinking?! Then they toss the animals away without a thought. I can never understand this. Some people are cruel and thoughtless. It's nice to know that there are people like you Jmil83. People who are taking the time to step in and help. Welcome!
They don't know they're not able to take care of them. Same thing happens with parents and their children.

too adorable!! Mine is a HUGE sook and LOVES to be picked up! Her favourite way is like having a baby lying in your arms and she LOVES having a head stroked from both sides of her mouth, to the back of the head and down the ears. She has her own facial daily! LOL Her eyes close tightly and she is in Bunny Heaven!!!!

Her favourite way is like having a baby lying in your arms Her eyes close tightly and she is in Bunny Heaven!!!!

Are you referring to trancing? This is when bunny is put belly side up and goes into a catotonic immobility. It appears bunny is totally relaxed but that is not actually what is happening.

Here is an article about trancing:
http://www.hopperhome.com/trancing_rabbits.htm

Latest posts

Back