Where do I buy NIC grids? (for cages)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunny Kisses

Reaction score
Hi there, I followed the link in the sticky but the links to the websites do not work - so can a few people please tell me where to buy those NIC grids (or something similar) in or near Ottawa? I have a huge Flemish Giant named Peter and he is itching for a big cage!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/695/ginger006.jpg/

Thank you :)

Catherine

PS I called him Ginger before I knew he was a boy! lol

He so handsome, lovely colour.

Check Walmart, Home Depot, Canadian Tire for those grids. Too bad you didn't live closer i have some extras.

Unfortunately the ones they sell now most of them in the package have the bigger holes. As he is a Flemish he will get big, but these bunnies can manouver their bodies into very small spaces, which worries me.

More pictures please.

Susan:)

http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/brow.../PRD~0680700P/4-cube+Wire+Shelf.jsp?locale=en
Here is the one from Canadian Tire. You can't order them online, but can check to see if they have any in store. I would advise to not buy these ones are they are the most expensive I have seen, they do go on sale once in a while though.

When looking at store websites, I search for Storage Cube or Wire Storage Cube, this will usually bring up what you want. You can also check kijiji, search the same thing.

I have not seen any of the ones with the larger holes around here. I don't know if they have them in Ontario. It is best to check the grids before you buy. The larger ones can be used for levels, the roof or areas the rabbit doesn't have easy access to or can be covered.

I don't have advice on where to get hte panels, buut, just thought I'd add that you have an *adorable* bunny! :)

Are you talking about the pen? To me that would be great for around a cage. I would worry about the bunny jumping out of it.

My Bridge Bunny Jackie was a much smaller bunny but boy could she jump.

I love the NIC cages (and i think the bunnies do too)you can make them any size with many levels.

Susan:)

Latest posts

Back