a name has been decided upon!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnowyShiloh

Reaction score
Okay, we finally decided on a name for our handsome little man-bunny.

IMG_0942resized.jpg

"I'm Paxden! It means "peace" and "noble". You can call me Pax, Paxie, Paddy, Denny, or even Pacman. Will you help my parents think of a last name for me?"

Hi Paxden! I would like to call you Denny and Pacman haha

I don't know why but the first thing I thought of for his last name was McGregor. Paxden McGregor sounds good to me. but it's just a suggestion you don't have to use it or like it :)

I'm glad everyone is approving! And Rudy is adorable. Jen, Pax was just neutered 2 weeks ago and still has his boy hormones so he'd probably want to hump Chalk to death. Maybe in a month or so, Chalkie can come visit us! Doesn't she want to see the midnight sun? That means the bunnies can play outside at 2 am!

Also, I think I decided on a last name for him. Paxden J. Greywinkle. Just have to decide what the J stands for. Julius? Jasper? The world may never know. Oh and here's his Bunspace page: http://bunspace.com/view_bunny?bunid=10481

Hehe, I had to call him Paxden Julius Greywinkle a few minutes ago! He didn't want to take his medicine (usually he hops over to take it right from the syringe) and was having one of those little bunny fits. You know, where they go over and sniff something, then flick their heads and act disgusted and try to get as far away from you as possible?

I like the suggestion of McGregor too, I didn't see your post until just a minute ago, Crystal. I like Jasper too. We shall see!

Latest posts

Back