The ultimate slave sin

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A friendly reminder from your bunny.

I'M IN CHARGE

Continue on with your daily business.

Holy fudge, I've learnt my lesson now, rabbits are in fact mogwai in disguise! Don't feed them after midnight and don't let water get on them people.

My wife has learned her lesson. She tried to sleep in on the week-ends only to be woken with the clatter of empty dishes being knock around. Then when food is present, the bunnies are rocking back and forth in their cages before they get it. Then the ultimate blow is the bunnies biting my wife's hand for taking so long to feed them. :D

Tsk..tsk..tsk....shame on those bunny slave's for being late with tea....that is just not on lol....that is why i love these little guy's so darn muchcause they have such big and destructive personalities in such a small furry body.

When i'm a little late for tea...sometime's Josie will nip my leg as if to say..geez bout time:rollseyes

this thread has brought back memories of the time i couldnt get the bunnies favourite pellets and had to give them a substitute:nerves1 i now have to go and lie down......i will be fine in a couple of hours.....

Both my husband and I had to be gone for about 18 hours one time. The bunnies had plenty of water, hay and pellets, but that obviously didn't appease them. This was what I came home to.

IMG_1218.jpg

slavetoabunny wrote:
Both my husband and I had to be gone for about 18 hours one time. The bunnies had plenty of water, hay and pellets, but that obviously didn't appease them. This was what I came home to.

IMG_1218.jpg

LOL!! Oh Patti...what little bugger's

I've been given the warning look from Juno if I am a few minutes late - the look says, "Oh, if I could get out of this cage, you'd be running for your life."

Denise

If I try to sleep in on the weekend, I'm generally awakened by both bunnies rattling the gate on their pen. Both will grab it in their mouths, then shake it up and down. Impossible to sleep through!

If I'm late coming home from work, they will both be sitting at the gate, looking out.

Hi, my name is Janet, and I'm a slave to three bunnies (and one in foster)....

Help me.... I run my life according to their schedules:

Breakfast berries when we get up

Salad around 11:00 am

A few more berries around 2:00pm (or after Luna's fluids)

Going on bunny patrol around 8:00 pm (getting night-time salads ready and putting bunners to bed)

Things in between these times are of my own choosing, but they sure do let me know when I am running late. I hate trying to explain to people that I need to give fluids and berries at this time, so maybe later after that I could do something..... :p Rabbit people sure do need to stick together. We are the only people who understand....

myheart

myheart wrote:
Hi, my name is Janet, and I'm a slave to three bunnies (and one in foster)....

Help me.... I run my life according to their schedules:

Breakfast berries when we get up

Salad around 11:00 am

A few more berries around 2:00pm (or after Luna's fluids)

Going on bunny patrol around 8:00 pm (getting night-time salads ready and putting bunners to bed)

Things in between these times are of my own choosing, but they sure do let me know when I am running late. I hate trying to explain to people that I need to give fluids and berries at this time, so maybe later after that I could do something..... :p Rabbit people sure do need to stick together. We are the only people who understand....

myheart
:yeahthat:, LOL!!!! A spoiled diva bunnies schedule must be rigidly adhered to!!!

Latest posts

Back