Bunneh ears are security systems...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouse_chalk

Reaction score
For food bowls!

Barney: 'If da human moves da bowls, mah ears will move too and I will know about it! Simples!'

IMG_1183.jpg

IMG_1184.jpg

HEY! You movin' mah bowls??! :shock:

IMG_1185.jpg

And yes, his ear was actually in his water- it was all dripping wet when he got up, LOL!

Thanks! :D He is a silly bunny. He's doing it again right now. He just seems to love dipping his ear in the water bowl for some reason.....

:craziness

Well apparently Jen you didnt see the thread where i had a dream of you and you are only 45 minutes away, just one boat ride,lol!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww that crazy BarnBarn. Jen, I think he wants a brother. He has to live with FOUR girl bunnies!

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Awww that crazy BarnBarn. Jen, I think he wants a brother. He has to live with FOUR girl bunnies!
Are you kidding? He LOVES it! Surrounded by beautiful girl bunnies all the time!

I didn't actually mention this but the other week when we were bringing the bunnies in from the garden there was a bit of a mishap- I thought Barney was away and put Mouse down to play in the living room (Chalk and Snowy still outside in their respective pens- we bring whomever we can catch in first!), and then we realised our errors. We stood panicking, as Mouse ran under the coffee table to where Barney was sat, fearing that there would be chunks of fur flying any second. But no, they just cuddled! And groomed each other!! :cry1: It makes me sad because I know that they miss each other, but then Chalk tried to bite Barney through the bars and the girls still can't stand Snowy :(

Fran, I didn't see that thread... LOL!! 45mins! I wish!! I would be over there stealing yours and Ali's bunnies in a flash if that's all it took! :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back