New Pics of Boo, Moo, and Jethro!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camarie

Reaction score

This is just funny to me...i wanted to see Moos reaction to Boo!

Here is Moo in his inside cage. The hutch in the photo above has been moved outside so Moo can spend his days outside in the nice weather. The cage he is in in the next pic is his indoor cage.

And i bought the aspen beding today its going in the cages as this post goes up.

Thanks for all the help enjoy the pics! I added me smileing to show how thankful I am for all ur guys help!

Yes Jethro is named after the character from NCIS lol me and my bf love that show. I liked the name its more manly than Hazel lol people kept telling me that was a girls name so i changed it to my secound option. I dont know he reminds me of a Jethro I think its cause he reminds me of a german shepard and Abbey named one in one of the episodes Jethro.

Camarie wrote:
Yes Jethro is named after the character from NCIS lol me and my bf love that show. I liked the name its more manly than Hazel lol people kept telling me that was a girls name so i changed it to my secound option. I dont know he reminds me of a Jethro I think its cause he reminds me of a german shepard and Abbey named one in one of the episodes Jethro.

OH MY GOSH!!! We have a duck named Denozzo!! and one named KATE! we plan to name something (duck, bunny something) Gibbs, and Jethro!! LOL!

WE LOVE THAT SHOW!

Cute pics! I love the bunnies faces at each other :)

OMG Jethro and Boo are getting along wonderfully i caught them cleaning eachother this morning. She follows him everywhere. I even caught her guideing him around their cage which as u can see is the inside of my closet.

Really?! I LOVE NCIS!!!! :D:D:biggrin2::biggrin2:

All 6 of our ducks where named after the show: Gibbs, Mcgee, Tony, Ziva, Abby and Ducky!

Camarie wrote:
OMG Jethro and Boo are getting along wonderfully i caught them cleaning each other this morning. She follows him everywhere. I even caught her guideing him around their cage which as u can see is the inside of my closet.
That's great news - they certainly look good together. And I love Moo - such a big handsome hunk of a bun.

Jan

ps - I love NCIS too :)

Moo is! I am going to try and get him nuetered so he can play with Boo too when she gets bigger but i wouldnt trust him with Jethro.

Latest posts

Back