My Buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petkeeper

Reaction score
Hi

I would like to show off my buns. Rexy won't let me take hispick alone, but I have a pic of them together and some of Harleyalone! Does anyone use any photo enhancingsoftware? I would love to put Santa hats on the pics withoutactually getting bit!! I would love to get some photosoftware any suggestions?
Harley3.jpg

Harley2.jpg

rabbitbasket.jpg

Harleya.jpg

Thank you guys. My guys definetly loveeach other. I can't imagine life without them. Itis amazing how much personality 2 rabbits can have...who would everhave suspected it. I am actually suffering rabbit math...Iwould like to ad another rabbit to my family, but I am not sure howeveryone would get along. I think I would get anothermale...just because I have had 2 males neutered and I am a little learyof any of the vets here spaying a female.

Some opions and breed suggestions would be awesome.

Shannon and the gang!

I wouldn't recommend another male.You're lucky the two you have get along. It's veryunusual. You'd really be pushing your luck withthree.

Why don't you try to adopt an already spayed female from a shelter or humane society?

Laura

Wow, such handsome boys! They arereally gorgeous. I don't know what to tell youabout getting another bun because truly there is just no way of knowingwhat might happen...if they'll all bond, or if you'll have to keep thenew one separate, or if bringing a new bunny in might even mess up thebond that these two have. Just my personal opinion, but withthese two so in love, I would leave well enough alone. :)

Yes I think I have come to the sameconclusion. I would hate to mess up the good relationship Ihave with them and the one they have with each other.

Thank you for the kind words about my buns!

:love:A siamese sable lop... so cute. I love the coloring! The rex is cute too but I'm a suck for lops.

Latest posts

Back