DaisyNBuster's Scrapbook

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Fauna my beautiful girl. I just love those crowns honey, they are gorgeousl!! You look more like a princess than ever now.

I hope you are okay and that Tucker and Fauna are being nice to you.

I was thinking about you today and wishing that you and your Mom couldcome over here to stay, of course we would have Cali and Tucks overtoo. Wouldn't that be fantastic if you could? You could meet my babiesand my furkids.

I have got some new pictures of Alyssa, Caitlyn and Keira here. Theyare really growing up now arent they? Make sure you show you Mom I knowshe lovesmy girls.

Alyssa in her school uniform:

lyssie%20uniform.jpg

Alyssa again.

gorgeous%20girl.jpeg

All three of them

girlies.jpeg

Me and Keira

Keira

SP_A0368.jpg

Just look at that cheeky smile

cheeky0.jpg

Caitlyn running.

cadie2.jpg

Caitlyn laughing

cadie.jpg

Alyssa and Caitlyn on a ride.

aly%20n%20cait.jpg

Love you baby girl. Kisses to you and your Mom. :kiss:

Vickie xxxx

:shock2: Look at those beautifulGirls!! I swear, I thought you were Siobhan at first,Vickie. I can not get over how young you look. Youtruly look like a big sister to this bunch of beauties more than theirmother.

How I would love to visit you and the family with my babies.I wonder if I'd return to the US. :wonder: I adoreEngland and the people. It's more beautiful and friendly thanpictures can possibly try to represent. Besides, I'd love tohave the accent!

Caitlyn has got such a look of mischief in hereyes.Her intelligence is beyond her years. And look at myAlyssa-Boo. She's such an angel the way she takes her sistersunder her wing. What a very special child. Keira iscertainly growing fast. All girls have such gorgeous eyes andsmiles that Light Up my heart and day from all the way overhere.

Thank you so much for sending them. :great: They're precious! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Much Love,
-Carolyn

Hi pretty lady. There are those gorgeousAngels. They are all growing so fast.:shock: What are you feeding them?I could look at your girls all day. The have the most amazing eyes andsmiles. It just warms my heart just looking at them. You are going tobeating the boys awaywith a stick.

Please give them each a hug from me. I think of you and your family daily and hope you are all well and happy.

Tina

i have never seen your thread before, and i mustsay, you have a very beautiful family. and your little girl Alyssa justhas the most amazing eyes.

lol

Nicole

Oh they are such sweet and adorable girls. Time does run by fast.

I admire how you take care of 3 babies and your bunnies. Ihave one baby and one bunny and sometimes I find it overwhelming.

Anna

Aww thanks you all for your lovely posts.

Carolyn - Everyone says that I look young for my age. When Icame in to hospital to have Keira they said I looked to young to behaving my first, nevermind my third :D. It has always been like that inour family though. My Nanna's 70 and still looks 50 so I guess thats abonus :). Me and Ryan where childhood sweet hearts and have beentogether since I was 16 and4 years later along came Alyssa.

You really have to make that trip to England sooner rather than laterya know. Your more than welcome to stay here - ANYTIME! :kiss:

Tina - Sweetie thank you for those lovely words.Already there is this one little boy at school that chases her andtries to kiss her. She says she going to marry him :disgust:!

I will give the girls a hug from you and you do the same for me withJer. I have just read you thread and I am so proud that he is doing sowell. He will go very far I can see.

You family is very much in my thoughts too.:hug:

Jan - I have just this week gone back blonde again, but thereare so many people saying they prefer me with my natural colour, Imight need to go brown again.

I will give them a kiss from you and we will have to try and sort outsomething over here for next summer for all us from UK tomeetup. I would love to meet you and Varna. It isn't that faris it?

Nichole - Lots of people comment on her eyes. It's ashame she gets them of her Dad rather than me. They are soo huge.

Anna - Thank you, but trust me when I say this, 3 babies isn'tthat much more work than 1. I admit there are times when I want to pullmy hair out, especially mornings getting Alyssa to school. Its justlike having the 1 baby and them not growing up for a few years. As theyget older they are less dependent on you. Alyssa is such a good girland she always does her bit to help out, so I'm lucky really that allof them are quite well behaved. The only one I sometimes struggle withis Caitlyn. If I'm helping Alyssa with her words of feeding Keira, shealways has to be my centre of attention. She will do anything to get meto notice her.

I agree that time has gone so quickly. It doesn't seem 5 minutes agosince we was PMing each other about if we had our babies or not :D.

Vickie

Wow!

They are sooo beautiful! They are growingso fast too! :(I just wish we could keep the babies small forlonger... And my gosh, Alyssa has the most lovely eyes!:inlove:

Carolyn is right, you do look like one ofthe kids! What are you doing, drinking from some special fountain ofyouth over there??

My kids make me look like a haggard old witch! :witch:

Raspberry

Latest posts

Back