Toy Donations to Rabbit Rescues

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pepnclo

BlessTheirCottontail
Reaction score
I generally like to keep to myself but would still like to still contribute by donating a few toys and treats to rabbit rescues.

The toys would be mostly new and unused. Mostly designs we decided against selling or toys that aren't quite perfect but nothing wrong with them (we sell some bunny supplies, toys & treats online at BlessTheirCottontail.com for reference of the kinds of things I'd be sending). I figured I'd be doing some spring cleaning and doing some good by making some bunnies happy at the same time.

I was planning to just post everything this weekend but just wanted to make sure that they would be able to use the things I sent. I'm unfamiliar with the operations of animal sanctuaries and thought they might have policies against using things in unaanounced packages that arrive at their doorstep or something like that.

Does anyone know of any policies like that I should be aware of? Or do you guys think they don't need those kinds of things? I had a look at a few sites and although they mention money donations, not anything related to this kind of thing and it'd be a waste of it all just got thrown out in the end

Thanks in advance for any responses :)

Latest posts

Back