Name Your Camera

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use a Canon 600D,... I love everything about it although I'm not so keen with flash it doesn't really appeal to me so I end up just playing with my ISO settings in low light and brightness.

Also @ Mia :)
I think you should name your camera Mr Hemmingway...
or Mrs :D because it sounds sophisticated and posh :p haha

I now own a Nikon D800. Not sure if I will give it a name though. I did change the labeling for the pictures I take so I know which picture came from which camera I use (I have three cameras).

Pet_Bunny wrote:
I now own a Nikon D800.
That looked really nice in the reviews - I didn't realize they'd start delivering them yet. Have you noticed any significant improvements from your other Nikons?

I have two cameras that I use. My "old" film camera...

14192_291844_560000000.jpg

and my new point and shoot digital -

Panasonic.jpg

Last edited:
I currently have a simple Samsung BL1050, but I LOVE it. Nothing too fancy whatsoever. Easy to use. Takes great photos. It's been my favorite camera so far.

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Bunnylova4eva wrote:
..I'm going to name my camera..not sure what yet.

Had a good laugh at that. I never thought of giving a name to a camera. :biggrin2:
I know some people name their cars but not cameras.

No new camera for me yet. But I did buy some new Christmas presents for myself. With the Black Friday sales, I picked up some Pocket Wizards and a new 32 GB Compact Flash card.

Hey, it's fun naming your camera. ...Especially when you've got a bunch of friends who are photographers, it differentiates your camera. :D

I don't have a digital camera, so all my digital pictures are just taken from my cell phone.

My camera is a Diana F+ CMYK edition, she's beautiful. :) (Even though I get asked if it actually takes pictures ALL THE TIME. Today someone was like "So does it take an SD card or does it just plug straight in?" Um... there's this thing called film.)

635-781-large.jpg

I want these sometime in the future:

Diana Mini (shoots 35mm film instead of 120 medium format like the Diana F+)
dmc_b.jpg

and the La Sardina Copernicus
06-Lomography-Maps-Rikki-Hibbert-Photography.jpg

I have many cameras!
Pentax K1000 SLR- this is my old 35MM film camera from my photography classes- still I refuse to get rid of it, i've got soo many lenses filters etc for this camera and it still works AWESOME
An Olympus Point and shoot 35MM my first ever camera- and despite being 20 years old it is still wonderful camera.
A stupid little Nikon point and shoot digetal-this one will be getting replaced as soon as I can. It's new it just doesn't work like I want it to- I really despise Nikon's right now. Definently a Pentax and Olympus fan here!
My favorite camera: Pentax K5 with 2 lenses as of right now. it's to jump start my photography work again. It was a gift from my family for my birthday. I LOVE this camera.

Latest posts

Back