Hi there! New here :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystalroborovski

Reaction score
Hi every-bunny! New to this forum.

I am currently the mommy of two roborovski hamsters. For now, I am bunny-less but I am doing quite a bit of research on keeping rabbits. I just started preparing a binder full of all of my research notes which I will reveal to my parents in December, on my birthday.

I joined this forum so that I could ask questions about things that confuse me. I watch a YouTube video which tells me that rabbits don't need a buddy, then I go and read an article that says rabbits need to live in groups of two or more :what I'd just like to gather multiple opinions on topics that I find confusing.

Anyways, sorry for the ramble lol!

Hello! And welcome to the forum!

I think it's great that you're doing your research ahead of time. Wish more people were like you!

Might I suggest you make a separate post for your question about bondmates for bunnies so it will get more attention. Not everyone checks the intro thread.

Since you mentioned putting together a notebook on bunny care, I'd like to offer a printable PDF handbook (6 pages when completed) on house rabbits. It's totally free (no string attached).

http://rabbitsindoors.weebly.com/free-handbook-project.html

If you click the upper left corner of the photo on that page, it will start a slide show of the handbook being put together. Perhaps you'd like to add it to your notebook.

Again, welcome to the forum! :welcome1

Hello! And welcome to the forum!

I think it's great that you're doing your research ahead of time. Wish more people were like you!

Might I suggest you make a separate post for your question about bondmates for bunnies so it will get more attention. Not everyone checks the intro thread.

Since you mentioned putting together a notebook on bunny care, I'd like to offer a printable PDF handbook (6 pages when completed) on house rabbits. It's totally free (no string attached).

http://rabbitsindoors.weebly.com/free-handbook-project.html

If you click the upper left corner of the photo on that page, it will start a slide show of the handbook being put together. Perhaps you'd like to add it to your notebook.

Again, welcome to the forum! :welcome1

Thank you for your kind response! :D

And thank you for the PDF! It looks very useful and I may include some of it in my notebook :)

I'm going to make a separate thread for my question, I knew that not a lot of people would see my question because the thread is an introduction thread. But thanks for the recommendation anyways ;)

my cat brought a bunny home yesterday about the size of my hand. we couldn't find its nest and its whole back was bleeding...
unfortunately, that one died after a few minutes but today he brought in another one un injured. its really small and I don't know what to do with it. as I said before we can't find a nest and for some reason, my dad doesn't want to bring it to the vet... I posted on this thread because I don't know how to post regularly...

^^^ i also think it is under ten days old because is eyes are closed... what should i do

Latest posts

Back