my new pet rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is sooo cute!
Names that suit to him:
Oreo
Snoopy
Otis
Rundy
Fluffy
Fuzzy
Flopsy
Blackberry
Lucky
Nightmare(if he is naughty)

I don't have any name suggestions but welcome to the forum! Good luck with your new bun, he's gorgeous! :)

thanks so much guys 😍😂 will keep everyone updated.. obviously 😂 that is what i came on here for -.-

it ll come to you =0)

I would just let him roam around and see at what kind of activities he gets himself into

I need mine that way in seeing at what they were doing

I've had a couple named Stewart, so, I could proudly proclaim I have bunny "Stew". Mostly though, names come from movies, TV, and literature. Commander Bun Bun was pulled from an episode of "The Drew Carey Show" and because she was small in stature but gigantic in attitude.

Biscuit, blaze, lucky, skittles, marble, bolt, Oreo, thumper, leo, bugs, rusty, storm, fanta, boy, lucifer, castiel
These are some of my buns names :)
Welcome to the forum :)

Hey Guys, this is my new account. I have decided to name him ' Blizzard ' which is the reason for my account name 😂

I usually had to wait until my bunny's personality came through before I knew what the name would be.
Going by his looks alone I could suggest Diamond, for the white spot on his head :)
Welcome to the forum. I'm fairly new here as well but it seems to have a lot of information and advice for newbies.
Jane

Latest posts

Back