Camelot is new and improved!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunsforlife

Reaction score
Well we are officially unpacked. Now to just finish with the painting ;)

The transition was not stressful AT ALL on the buns. Whenpeople say animals pick up on the feelings of the humans around themthey are not kidding. Aparently since Shawn and I were sostressed out the past 3 months, the buns were feeling it.

Once we moved, everybun was doing binkies down the hallway, bunny 500sand just been so much more sociable. Even Gir has been comingover to me to get cuddles.

Noobie loves his new cage, and of course it is full of toys.He is such a playful bun. We are learning more about the bigguy, apparently he likes water a LOT. Which would be why thewater gun doesnt work with him. Since he drinks more then theothers, Shawn bought him one of those water dispensers. Wellwe had to remove it this weekend. He would put his paws inthe water and play so much that the carpet around his cage wasSOAKED. What a silly bun he is. Anyway,his nipping is getting better, but he is awfully impatient.We still love him, and Shawn has been rough housing with himlately. It was so funny to see the look on Anubis' face whenShawn crawled into his cage to play. Dont I wish the camerawas unpacked at that moment.

Hopefully this week I will get some pictures up with the new digs! Sooooo happy =D

Congradulations on asuccessful move , so gladeverything went well , youPACKED the camerahmmmmmm that should have beenin your purse sweetylol that way its alwaysaccessable lol .

Oh my goodness it has been FOREVER!

Didnt mean to stay away so long but life has just been full of OTshifts and vet appointments and all sorts of fun life afirming momentshehe.

I know a couple of you have been keeping in touch with email=) But I am back! Took me long enough I know... butI have some BIG news...

Shawn and I were clipping nails the other day when Shawn noticed Girlooking rather melancholy and depressed. He was huddling inthe back of his cage, not even bothering to grunt or growl, I mentionedmaybe Gir needed a girlfriend... and well Shawn actuallyagreed!

So to Petfinder I went, better to rescue a bunny then just encouragethe pet trade... and I came across Brandee's Bunch rabbit rescue inStratford CT. So I filled out the adoption application andmade an appointment to go take a look at the buns, with Gir in tow ofcourse.

THe first bun I suggested we try with Gir was Bonnie, a little whitedwarf with blue eyes... Gir did not live up to his demon bunnystatus... he was cowed! He jumped into my lap and trembled asBonnie came to investigate. When we put them in the pen, Girpresented for grooming and Bonnie gave him a few casual licks, and thenhumped his face ::laughs: He accepted it!

So after sitting with an the two of them for an hour and a half... Girhas a girlfriend who as of yet does not have a name from thisfamily.

The first date went well, just a minor little scuffle, but Girgrudgingly groomed Bonnie. Now she is hopping around thebedroom while I type this, the kittens in hot pursuit... but if theyget to rough, she puts them in their place! What a fiestylittle girl we have on our hands!

Well anyway... here is the link that I got her from on Petfinder and a picture of Gir's girlfriend!
style="BACKGROUND-COLOR:#f8f8f8"http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=4429741&adTarget=&SessionID=438265c41bacaeac-app2&display=&preview=1&row=0&tmpl=petlistx.html&stat=X

Bunsforlife!!! :hug:

I've Missed You!!!

:kiss:

-Carolyn

Back