Poco stopped drinking

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh good thoughts for the sick baby. She'll be back to normal before you know it!

Hi BunnyMom, :wave:

How is our Baby today?

Been thinking and praying for her.

We're going to have to watch Princess Poco from now on. She's asensitive soul. Don't know if her immune system was caught off guard,it's genetic, or she just gets upset and that's what starts it.

Tucker goes into stasis when I am extremely stressed or upset. I haveto take care of myself in order for him to remain healthy. There's nohiding it from him. He picks up on it instinctively, as I suspect Pocodoes with you and Scott.

Prayers, love, and thoughts go out to you and yours from all of us in Tucker Town.

:kiss:

-Carolyn

It never fails to amaze me how rabbits are such sensitive creatures.

I really hope your bunny recovers, and I'm so glad you made a vet trip!

Hi!

Sorry I haven't been on in a few days. Now I've been sick,too! I haven't had a decent night's sleep in days because Iwake myself up coughing every few hours.

Poco seems to be doing better - she's taking her pill more easily andis less stressed about it. And it seems like she's eating alittle more now. We're still giving her lots of greens andfruit - anything with moisture. She's been peeing more, butshe still won't touch her water bottle. Scott's been reallyhelpful feeding her water with a syringe every night. I haveto call the vet today and see when I can take her in for anotherpenicillin shot.

Slowly but surely...:?

Thanks for all your prayers!

Hi BunnyMom,

Boy, you have had your fair share of sickness and troubled timeslately. I certainly hope you're at the tail end of itnow.

Poco may not be drinking the water as much because she's getting herliquid from the fruit and vegetables. It's alwaysagood idea to check with the vet and see what he/she saysthough. You're right on top of it, as usual.

You and Poco will be in my thoughts and prayers for a quick and complete recovery to health.

:kiss: :hug:

-Carolyn

Thanks, everyone!

She's been eating more regularly now, but I'm making a call to the vetthis afternoon to ask some questions. They're really helpful.

Of course I'm feeling my worst today - lightheaded and I can't stopcoughing. And of course they're cracking the whip here atwork! I can't wait for 6:00! I just want to gohome, play with the bunnies and sleep.:?

I hope you're feeling better today, BunnyMom.

:sickbunny:

Make sure you get plenty of rest and fluids.

-Carolyn

BunnyMom wrote:
And Poco drank from her new water bottle today!:bunnydance:

Hhhhot Dog!!!!

Glad to hear you're feeling better. You sounded horrible.

-Carolyn

I am also sorry tohear that Poco didn't pull through. My thoughts and prayers are withyou.

Raspberry

Latest posts

Back