Moving Out and Leaving Cookie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoneyPot

Reaction score
It's really starting to hit me now.

Neil (fiance) and I bought a house and we get the keys in a week and ahalf. This is happy news except when I move into the newhouse - Cookie doesn't come with me.

He's 'technically' my sister's bun although I think he and I are bondedthe most. He can't come with me right away anyway because weare doing renovations all winter, but as the date gets closer, I justget more sad.

I think it's best for him to come with me eventually because I intendto get another bun in my own place, and to build them some nice big NICcages since now I have the space, but I don't think it will happen.

I know my family will take good care of him, but I'm the only one thatchecks his poo every day and makes him toys and checks him after heeats to see if he has a tummy ache.

*sob*

Sorry guys, just had to share. I know he'll be ok, but I'm just so sad.

Why can't you take him? Because he's yoursister's? Maybe you could offer to buy her another bun and take Cookie.I certainly hope you can work something out but if not, I'm sure you'llfind a new bunny down the line who'll be different than Cookie butyou'll love nonetheless.

Latest posts

Back