a great feeling

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mygrl2k3

Reaction score
I have had luv for at least two yearsnow. She has never accept food from my hands but tonight shedid.. I was so shocked. :colors: Maybeshe knew i need something to cheer me up. Today was my lastday at my job.They asked us to work 4 hours and wecame in and they had donuts and snacks and we worked the four hours orsome of us did. others goofed off. Then we hadturkey dinner and we all kind of made our rounds saying ourgoodbyes. It was so sad. The two biggest femalebosses, biggest meaning the higher up people besides the guy in theoffice.

Well anyways they been with the company for many years and was cryingthier eyes out.. it made me get a little teary eye too.:sad:Luv eating from my hands has made my night. :yes:

Cristy

Aww, sweet bunny, she must have known.Animals have a way of sensing our feelings. :) I'm sorryabout your job.

Oh Cristy that is great!!! Congratulations, I believe animals do know when we need a bit of a hug and cheer up.;)

What an experience for you tonight, I am so happy for you
:hug:

That's awesome! I too believe that animals know when we need their love the most.

Back