Hi! We're new here!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aswain6

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Ashlee! I'm mommy to Clover and Aunt to Arthur! Clover is the sweetest girl and a new mommy! She's my baby. Arthur is almost the exact opposite :( but we're working on it!

0425171358.jpg

0101172215a.jpg

Cute bunnies!
I've got a new bunny addition I'm trying to have warm up to me. It takes time, bunnies are fickle creatures.

Hi i'm new here and i do have a question ,I have 2 male rabbits 1 Rex Larry 6 yrs old dad and 1 Rex mix with palomino Richard 2 yrs old his son, well Larry was at a vet yesterday and i'm not happy at all he had poopie butt and smells horrible i asked when i made the app if they would help clean him up all she did was she took off some poop and then shaved his tail poor guy ,Larry has yeast and she told me to mix water and bleach and spray it on him um he has some urine burn and now some razor burn as well i'm not too keen on spraying him with bleach at all and he still smells bad i'm afraid of fly strike that she never checked for she did give me revolution for mites $ 200.00 later i'm soo upsett i really need to get him cleaned for the smell but with what ? i never bathed a rabbit so i need to ask and spraying bleach water on open sores i don't know please if anyone can help me i would be so grateful i don't want him to be in pain please help thank you

Last edited:
My sister and fiance do the poopy baths or butt baths. You just put a towel down in the sink and fill it with an inch or,two of water and just kind of rub the bum and then dry them really really well. This seems to work really well! If you Google it you can find step by step instructions. As far as the bleach goes, I most definitely would not out bleach on any animal! If I were you I would consider finding a new vet.

Cute bunnies. " marbatar" question should go into the Health and Wellness section instead of piggy back in the intro--you'd get more answers. I used to put a small amount of pet shampoo in the sink and set my rabbit in it for a little while and then work the offending substance off til gone and then dry as best as possible--also used to have to clip the hair on a couple of ours too.

Latest posts

Back