The Dead Bunny Flop-Part II

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like some serious bun training to play dead ...

if it was me, I still couldn't get enough of it ...

I'm not sure if this is actually a 'dead bunny flop', but I think its hilarious nonetheless!

8OlTEOo.png

Omg, so many cute dead bunnies. XD

I have a few photos of the dead bunny flop.... and ok, everyone tells me this is super morbid - I think it's ADORABLE though- but Lucky's bed is a coffin box (it's a coffin that came from a Living Dead Dolls toy) and he's always doing the "dead " bunny flop in it. There was even one time, when I first got him, he got in to the coffin and was on his little back, totally stretched out. So bad but So cute! (couldn't find that picture though :( )

I also have a bunny flop video that I took today... I cleaned out the litter tray and put fresh litter and hay in there... He was pretty happy. He was doing the bunny flop spin...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HByXBedubpw[/ame]

IMG_7373.jpg

IMG_7377.jpg

IMG_7715.jpg

IMG_7763.JPG

IMG_7758.JPG

My rabbit flips like +15 times aday hahahhah
Is he that happy or just lazy :p?

I like your bunny !that photo makes me laugh, i have a mini lop "Pan" always amuses me when he has ears going in opposite directions, sometimes it looks like hes asking a question if one ears up and ones down

Sir Toby used to just DBF for his afternoon naps but lately he's been DBFlopping and then rolling over on his back as if to scratch an itch.... it's hysterical to watch him go about it, trying to get "the sweet spot".

Here's a shot of him looking silly upside down, with one ear pointed east and the other pointed west.

DSC_1768.jpg

That is way too cute!

I wish I had a way to take videos- my Whiskey will straighten his (already straight) memory foam pad, flop down on it, and then lick it out of the side of his face whilst completely flopped. It's fantastic!!

I LOOOVE when my bunny "straightens" out the blanket. I always call it ironing. When she starts ironing I know she is about to binky or flop, I just love it.

This is such a super old thread but glad someone revived it cause the buns are so cute!! Best bunny flop was that little guy who kept his legs out stiff. Hilarious! My personal favorite bunny flop picture was the little guy who went face first into his food dish. Cutest thing I ever saw! Harvey can't out do these but we must contribute a dead bunny flop photo anyway.

IMG_9963.jpg

Latest posts

Back