rehoming agressive male rabbit southern california

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d marshmellow

Reaction score
Hi, I addoped carrots the rabbit off craigist around 9 months ago. He lived inside with me and I took great care of him despite him attacking me on every interaction and drawing blood on occasion. This lasted for a few months and I decided he would be happier outside. He moved out but is still aggressive though has calmed down considerably. The people who I got him from had some kids who I'm sure tormented him. I thought he would get better. Maybe some day he will but sadly it can't be with me. I can no longer care for him due to his disposition. I don't have time to work with him any more. I need to rehome him and want to be honest unlike the people who I got him from. I believe this will give him the best chance of finding a forever home. I want the best for him. Do you want a bunny that is very good looking and you do not mind that you can't socialize with him? Do you love working with abused and aggressive animals? This is the perfect bunny for you. Please help me find this special case the home he deserves.
Thankyou.

Latest posts

Back