Rhinelander and Lilac breeders

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beesandbuns

Reaction score
My sister recently got into Rhinelanders (totally jealous I wanted to get into them when I was her age). And while they are amazing high energy rabbits it seems most people around us aren't interested in these high energy tri-colored wonders. We picked up our trio from Evelyn Halsy, but they live in Michigan while we live in Ohio. My dad is right now in Wisconsin for work, and has found himself in the middle of rhinelander country. We've got a litter on the ground now, and we're looking to sell a pair and rehome two who got the short end of the genetic stick. One sport buck with an amazing arch, and one charlie doe with a mustache.

Pictures can be found on our rabbitry website (excuse the bad picture taking, my dad isn't as good as my mom when taking rabbit photos). https://www.facebook.com/jacquelanternrabbitry?fref=ts

I also breed (or really just starting to get back into breeding) lilacs. I'm trying to find other breeders who may have lines which I don't have at the moment, and trying to avoid the many recessive pitfalls this breed has at the moment. I'm going to be at the lilac nationals in columbus this saturday.

We are looking to get into lilacs. My 7 year old daughter wants to show them. Do you have any for sale?

Latest posts

Back