Colder than normal winter predicted

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmas rabbit

Reaction score
:( Enviroment Canada is predicting a colder than normal winter.
Temperatures will be 5 -10 degrees colder than usual in western Canada. I would
imagine that the western states will be included . It is suppose to be the coldest and heaviest snow in over 2 decades. For anyone with outside rabbits in this area this would be the time to start beefing up those bunny cages and if possible finding a
place inside if the prediction comes true. Hopefully they are wrong.:pssd: I personally really hate the cold.

They said that last year and there was next to no snow here, and it wasn't any colder. I'm not buying it, they already dissapointed me last year. Especially since it was all the southern states that never see snow that got all ours.

How do you live in Salmon Arm and hate the cold :p best move to vancouver, or better yet, want to trade places? I love the snow.

But for those who may have chillier insides, Id recomend a space heater that you can program with a thermostat! Dont want to overheat the buns.

I'm incredibly excited for this winter. Last winter Edmonton had record snowfalls, see picture.
179039_10150125547667363_506927362_7922131_970811_n.jpg

Please note I'm 5'10" and this snow is halfway up my THIGH.

So if we're getting even MORE snow this winter? Holy crow, bring it on! Cold weather AND snow? HECK YES.

:nope:

I hate driving in it and last year had to do a lot of that. If you have hobbies that keep you inside and occupied, I guess the winter isn't so long. Benjamin personally loves the snow and spends alot of time out playing in it. We keep his yard shovelled so that he can still run, just has a lot of large piles of snow in it that he can hide behind or if it freezes run up. You bet would trade any day as I much prefer the rain to snow. But!!!!!!!!!!! you go where the work is. In this case we moved back to my mom and dads house after dad died to look after mom and ended up staying here.

Latest posts

Back