Rabbit pee .... how often?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danielle_92

Reaction score
How often do your bunnys pee?
Since yesterday my bunnys only left 3 wet patches ..... is this too little? Shes eating drinking and pooping fine :) She started medication yesterday (baytril)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Rabbit Forum mobile app

Honestly I think my bunny only pees once or twice a day. And I think it's normal. Why's your bunny on medications?

You may train a bunny to do tricks, but a bunny teaches you patience and the fragile beauty of silence.

I phoned the vet, they said its okay that its only a few times a day but to keep an eye on her. Shes on meds for an STI

Cool 😊 I actually never thought about how much my bun was pee-ing I always presume he needed that much water everything he eats is basically dried stuff. I didn't realise buns could get STIs 😳 I hope your bun bun gets cured! You might have give her the 'talk' about how to be safe during her night time activities!

You may train a bunny to do tricks, but a bunny teaches you patience and the fragile beauty of silence.

I never thought about how much they peed either.
Haha my bunny is as innocent as they come. Shes never seen another rabbit never mind done anything else! :)
The only way it can be explained because shes never mated is her mum must of had the infection and passed it on to Oscar (the girl) and it took a tramtic event to trigger the infection which where asuming was getting her spayed. I never knew animals could get STI's either x

Latest posts

Back